Check the HometownRx Formulary
Our formulary (list of covered drugs) may vary from your previous insurance company and we encourage you to visit our formulary page and select the formulary that corresponds to your insurance plan.
Fill Your Prescription
HometownRx offers a wide variety of network retail pharmacies and a network mail service pharmacy.
- Using a Network Retail Pharmacy
- The HometownRx pharmacy network includes chain pharmacies and other local community pharmacies. You may obtain 30 or 90-day prescriptions from the network retail pharmacies. Find out if a pharmacy is in our network using our Pharmacy Directory.
- Using a Network Mail Service Pharmacy
- HometownRx encourages the use of the mail service pharmacy for maintenance medications. You may also save money on your copayment(s), and there is no charge for delivery. Learn more about our in-network mail order pharmacy services here.
Don’t Have Your Insurance Card Yet?
In order for the pharmacy to bill your prescriptions, they will need the following information from your insurance card:
Member Number: This is specific to each member
- How to Get More Information
- Hometown Health has a member portal called MyChart. When signing into the member portal, you can access your specific plan document and the following: claim history, drug pricing, pharmacy locator, and drug information.